Friday, May 15, 2009

Task 4

Who took it: Victoria Spofforth.
When she took it: I don´t know, but it was for a university task.
In this potograph we can see a broken red seat, a window with a metal mesh, over the table of the back there are seasonings, to make your meal more tasty, like ketchup and mustard. Also, in the wall there are some kind of picture and probable a calendar.
I chose this picture because it remainds me a cludy day, with a lot of rain and I imagine me looking through the window. Or when you are traveling and stopping for a snack and then continue with the travel. It remainds me a place to make a stop, a little old fashion, a little rusty but with the escense of a good and confortable place.
It´s important to remainds that this old escense is one of the caracteristics of why the photographer took the picture in the first place. She thinks there are many places like that, like traped in the time, in the monotony of the regular life.

No comments:

Post a Comment